NIBS this morning recognized built environment leaders, during an awards ceremony at Building Innovation 2022.
“NIBS serves the nation by advancing building science and technology to improve the built environment,” says AC Powell, JD, CPS, President and CEO of NIBS. “Our 2022 award recipients are a direct reflection of this mission. It is our honor to recognize these building professionals for their service and leadership.”
The 2022 award recipients are:
- NIBS Distinguished Service – Bryan Koon, Vice President of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, IEM
- Exceptional Woman in Building – Cheryl J. Lyman, Executive Director, Ohio Facilities Construction Commission
- Future Leaders – Jamie Leigh Price, Mitigation Investment Lead, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- NIBS Innovator – Microsoft Silicon Valley Campus
- NIBS DEI Leadership – GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Mortimer M. Marshall Lifetime Achievement – Philip Schneider, retired
Congratulations to the 2022 winners!